Terms & Conditions
Third Pillar of Health is committed to protecting your privacy. A key function of this website is to collect information about you in order to provide you a service in the form of a personalised report. Please take a little time to read more about your personal data, how we use it and the rules and regulations we abide by.
Use of your personal data
Third Pillar of Health use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To ensure our site is relevant to your needs
- To deliver services in the form of a personalised individual report
- To create composite reports of data sets to share with your employer and, where relevant, a wider audience. Please note we do not share any personal data with any third parties, especially not your employer
- We may share your information with selected partners who can offer you a solution to a specific need but in this instance we will ask you permission first.
Third Pillar of Health may share your information if required to do so by law.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom or any other country in which Third Pillar of Health or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
The data controller of personal data collected through this website is: Third Pillar of Health Limited, Playfoots, Bramble Reed Lane, Matfield, Kent, TN12 7ET www.thirdpillarofhealth.com
We are committed to protecting your personal data and complying with data protection legislation – most recently the General Data Protection Regulation. This Privacy Page outlines the type of information that is collected by us on this website, and how we use and protect it. This Statement also outlines your rights regarding data protection and tells you how to contact us. This Statement applies only to this website.
Collection of personal data
Third Pillar of Health also collects certain non-personally identifiable information using analytics about your computer hardware and software. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access times and referring web site addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime”; of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
When you visit our website we send you a cookie. Cookies may be used in the following ways:
- To help us recognise you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to our website and to allow us to recognise where you are within the assessment process and therefore direct you to your most recent page
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way
- Two types of cookies may be used on this website; “session cookies”, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, and “persistent cookies”, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Control of your personal information
When you register, or otherwise give us personal information, Third Pillar of Health will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Please note that the materials displayed on this web site, including, without limitation, all editorial materials, photographs, illustrations and other graphic materials, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of Third Pillar of Health or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Other products or company names mentioned on this web site may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are not allowed to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material or any part thereof save that you may: a. print or down-load extracts of the material on this web site for your non-commercial, informational and personal use; or copy the material on this web site for the purpose of sending it, without any commercial objective, to individual parties for their personal information provided that you acknowledge Third Pillar of Health as the source of the material and that you inform the third party that these terms and conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any patent or trademark of Third Pillar of Health or any third party. Except as expressly provided above nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to any copyright or other intellectual property rights in relation to any such information, data, products or services.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, the server on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site. You must not attack the site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Third Pillar of Health will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and Third Pillar of Health will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this web site will cease immediately.
Termination / access restriction
Third Pillar of Health reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your access to this Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of The United Kingdom and English Law. Any and all disputes arising here from or in connection herewith shall be exclusively submitted to and finally resolved by the English competent courts.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Changes to this privacy notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time, when we do any update will appear on this page.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
If you wish to contact us, please use any of the means listed on our website contact us page: http://www.thirdpillarofhealth.com/pages/contact_us.